Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 1

Well, this sucks. I'm mostly upset with how much food we went through in one day. I don't know how we're going to afford to keep this up. :( What about a Whole 7? Or Whole 14? Maybe? Heh.

I fear the sugar withdrawals are on the way. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want sugar but luckily the headaches haven't set in yet. After a not-so-tasty dinner (there goes tomorrow's lunch) I found myself daydreaming of a chocolate shake from Steak n Shake. Yep. Still dreaming.

I served my daughter black beans with her dinner, and it just made me so sad and confused as to why they're off limits. I'm really questioning if the Whole 30 is right for us (doubts from the husband don't help). I KNOW that this is probably typical first day thought process, but still... I wonder. I also served a friend some Cheez-Its and did't eat a one. So theres THAT.






No comments:

Post a Comment